Fresh Start is a fragrance featuring zesty, revitalizing notes that help energize and brighten your décor. Citrus notes like mandarin and lemon stimulate and invigorate.
List of ingredients
Contains fragrance and Propanol, 3-(3-(3- ethoxypropoxy)propoxy)-.
Designed to scent a room 100 to 300 ft2 (10 to 30 m2).
- Unscrew cap from fragrance refill and insert refill into warmer.
- Plug warmer into an outlet in an UPRIGHT position.
- Rotate warmer’s electrical plug if needed.
Do not plug in horizontally.
Adjust warmer intensity to desired setting (minimum/maximum).
If warmer is unplugged, separate refill from unit and store in an upright position. Do not place fragrance oil refill or cap on painted, varnished or plastic surfaces.
Fragrance oil may collect on warmer unit over time. To clean, unplug warmer unit and wipe with a dry cloth. Wash hands after handling.
Important Safety Tips
Tips on fire, electric shock and injury hazards
Warning - When using electrical appliances, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
A) Read the safety instructions before using the product.
B) To reduce risk of injury, close supervision is necessary when using the product near children.
C) Do not put your fingers or hands into the product.
- This product is not a toy and should not be used by children.
- This product is for adult use only.
- To ensure risk-free use, plug only into a 120-volt wall outlet in good working condition in a well-ventilated area where the product will not come into contact with a bedspread or other fabric.
- If using an outlet with a ground fault circuit breaker, be sure to test the circuit breaker regularly.
- Do not use with an extension cord, multiplug or 3-prong adaptor.
- Do not immerse in water.
- Do not plug anything else into the outlet at the same time as the warming unit.
- Do not place anything within 50 cm of the diffuser.